- Social Capital Builders Meetup 2024
- “Building a Caring Community with Neighbours” Publicity Campaign
- CIIF 36thBatch Approved Project List
- CIIF 37thBatch Application and Talk on Social Capital
- Congratulations to CIIF Committee Members and SC.Net members for being awarded in Honours List
- CIIF 35thBatch Approved Project List
- Appointments to Community Investment and Inclusion Fund Committee
- CIIF’s 36th Batch Application and Talk on Social Capital
- “One-Day House Captain” Campaign
- Launch of Social Capital Institute
- CIIF 20thAnniversary Forum
The Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community
Build a Caring Society!