- “One-Day House Captain” Campaign
- Launch of Social Capital Institute
- CIIF 20thAnniversary Forum
- CIIF 34thBatch Approved Project List
- “In Love with Town, Filming from Heart” Youth Photo and Short Video Competition
- CIIF’s 35th Batch Application: Practical Sharing Session on “House Captain” Model Development
- CIIF Committee Members are awarded Medal of Honour in the 2022 Honours List
- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 13 – Tuen Mun District
- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 12 – Overcoming the Pandemic with Social Capital
- Appointments to Community Investment and Inclusion Fund Committee
Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community
Build a Caring Society !