- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” video
- The CIIF Forum cum SCB Awards Presentation Ceremony 2020
- The 33rd Issue of CIIF Newsletter
- CIIF Committee Members are awarded in the 2020 Honours List
- CIIF 31st Batch Approved Project List
- SCB Awards 2020 Open for Applications
- CIIF 32nd Batch Application and Online Briefing
- "SC.Net: A Strong Net for Social Capital Building" Video
Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community
Build a Caring Society !