- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 9 – Tai Po District
- CIIF 34th Batch Application and Online Sharing Sessions
- Neighbour-friendly Shop Recognition Scheme 2021-22
- The 35th Issue of CIIF Newsletter
- CIIF’s Third Picture Book “The Caring Ten: Love beyond the Internet”
- CIIF 32nd Batch Approved Project List
- Appointments to Community Investment and Inclusion Fund Committee
Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community
Build a Caring Society !