- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 13 – Tuen Mun District
- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 12 – Overcoming the Pandemic with Social Capital
- Appointments to Community Investment and Inclusion Fund Committee
- 2nd e-book of contributed stories on “am730”
- Overcoming the Pandemic with Social Capital
- “Community Togetherness for 18 Districts” Episode 11 – Southern District
- The 36th Issue of CIIF Newsletter
- CIIF’s 20th Anniversary
Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community
Build a Caring Society !