- Member Self-recommendation Scheme for Youth
- CIIF’s First-ever Picture Book
The Caring Ten: Light up the Community has been published
- Appointments to Community Investment and Inclusion Fund Committee
- 21 New SC.Net Members Join in Social Capital Development
- CIIF Lunar New Year Greetings
- “Yo! Support Our Community” Facebook Campaign
- CIIF Newsletter Issue 28
Community Investment and Inclusion Fund (CIIF) was set up by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2002 to implement diversified social capital development projects in the community, promote reciprocity between the public and different sectors, and build together cross-sectoral collaborative platforms and social support networks. The Fund seeks to build social capital – to garner mutual trust, spirit of cooperation and social cohesion, and enhance mutual support among individuals, families and organisations so that our community can grow from strength to strength.
Energise the Community Build a Caring Society !